Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I did it!!!

I did it!!  Apparently I have to download my pictures to Flickr first because for some reason AOL is unable to upload the pictures.  Anyway, those are some pictures of the type of ornaments that I make and the bags are something I was just trying out.  They sold really well at the last craft fair I did so I will definitely work on more for next year.  I did a few in Raggedy Ann and they were the first ones to go along with the Angel (Raggedy Ann is not pictured).  I am excited to get started on my Easter ornaments next, but right now the kids are having their parties at school so that is keeping me running.  Plus, I still have a lot of shopping to do and came down with a head cold this week...how awful is that.  Well, early day tomorrow and since I FINALLY figured this out I will hopefully post some pictures of some of my christmas decorations!!

No comments: